Sven, a 29-year veteran of P&G, is finance leader for Global Employee Services (Facilities & Real Estate, IT, Compensation & Benefits) and Global Service Line leader for End-to-End People Mobility. He has lead roles in varied departments like Oral Care, Global Strategic Planning, F&HC, Sales Finance and Baby Care. Since 2015, he has also been Director, My P&G Services.
In this video he talks about:
- How adoption of digital technology can lead to reduced employee engagement
- How to use technology to boost employee productivity and engagement
- The focus of P&G’s global employee services program
- An approach to change management
- Advice to aspiring IT leaders
The Procter & Gamble Company, incorporated on May 5, 1905, is focused on providing branded consumer packaged goods to consumers around the world. The company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby, Feminine & Family Care. The Company sells its products in approximately 180 countries and territories, primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, department stores, distributors, baby stores, specialty beauty stores, e-commerce, high-frequency stores and pharmacies.