Stuart is an experienced technology executive with a track record in strategic and technical leadership across digital, media and enterprise technology functions. His passionate project leadership has enabled him to repeatedly build and motivate high-performing teams and cultures. Prior to the BBC, he worked as Group IT Director at Bauer Media UK.
In this interview, Stuart discusses:
- How the BBC is responding to digital disruption
- The BBC’s strategy for digital transformation
- The gaps between digital strategy and execution
- Digital innovation at the BBC
- Importance of ‘Reverse Mentorship’ in BBC
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a British public service broadcaster. Its headquarters are at Broadcasting House in Westminster, London and it is the world's oldest national broadcasting organisation and the largest broadcaster in the world by number of employees.