Shamina Singh is President, Center for Inclusive Growth at Mastercard.
In this video she talks about:
- How Globalization 4.0 affects her business role
- Human-machine harmony and how it will evolve in the coming decade
- How important diversity will be in achieving inclusive growth
- How she is leveraging technology to advance the inclusive growth agenda at Mastercard
- New skills people will need to acquire in the coming decade
As a technology company in the global payments business, Mastercard operates the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.