Seema Kumar is Vice President, Innovation, Global Health and Policy Communication at Johnson & Johnson.
In this video she talks about:
- How Globalization 4.0 will affect Johnson & Johnson
- New technologies that will impact healthcare in the next decade
- How human-machine harmony will play out in the coming decade
- New skills that people will need to acquire in the coming decade
- The trends that are shaping Globalization 4.0
About Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world. It is producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs.