Roshni Nadar Malhotra is Executive Director and CEO, HCL Corporation and Vice Chairperson, HCL Technologies.
In this video she talks about:
- Trends being discussed at the 2019 World Economic Forum
- Skills that will be required for people to succeed in the next decade
- What sort of role gender diversity will play in the next ten years
- Her own career journey and key learnings from it
- How to strike the right balance in tomorrow’s workforce
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 143,900+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.