Eric Horvitz is Technical Fellow and Managing Director at Microsoft Research Labs.
In this video he talks about:
- How human-machine harmony will play out in the coming years
- The research work Microsoft is doing around “tech for good”
- Advice he’d give millennials for success in the next decade
- How leadership skills will need to change in the coming decade
- Advice he’d give to peers with regard to technology innovation
About Microsoft Research Labs
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.