Alfons van Woerkom is Head of Supply Chain at Global Fund.
In this video he talks about:
- What Global Fund is and the work it is doing
- Globalization 4.0 from a supply chain perspective
- How to bring a digital culture and mindset to your team in the era of digital transformation
- The nature of customer experience
- Advice he would give peers on innovation in the future
About Global Fund
Global Fund is a partnership designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. As an international organization, the Global Fund mobilizes and invests more than US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in more than 100 countries. In partnership with governments, civil society, technical agencies, the private sector and people affected by the diseases, they are challenging barriers and embracing innovation.