Åsa Tamsons is Senior VP and Head of Business Area Technologies and New Business at Ericsson.
In this video she talks about:
- Important trends being discussed at the 2019 World Economic Forum
- Challenges that she will personally face in adapting to coming technology changes
- Her industry’s place in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Human-machine harmony and how it will play out in the next decade
- New skills that will be in demand in the coming 10 years
Ericsson help customers enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale. Their comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.