Steve Grobman is Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at McAfee. In this role, he sets the technical strategy and direction to create technologies that protect smart, connected computing devices and infrastructure worldwide. Grobman leads McAfee’s development of next generation cyber-defense and data science technologies, and threat and vulnerability research. Prior to joining McAfee, he spent more than two decades in senior technical leadership positions related to cybersecurity at Intel Corporation, where he was and Intel Fellow. He has written numerous technical papers and books and holds 30 U.S. patents. He earned his bachelor’s degree in computer science from North Carolina State University.
In this video he talks about:
- A description of quantum computing
- How quantum computing will someday enable the decryption of data secured with current methods of encryption
- The threat posed by quantum computing to organizations and their data today
- Threats that individuals will face
- The steps that organizations can take now to protect themselves against this future threat.
McAfee is a global organization with a 30-year history and a brand known the world over for innovation, collaboration and trust. McAfee’s historical accomplishments are founded upon decades of threat and vulnerability research, product innovation, practical application and a brand which individuals, organizations and governments have come to trust.