Awarded the Most Admired CIO in retail, with an experience of over 23 years, Sunil has been responsible for setting up multi/omni -channel capability for the business and has been the driving force behind major business process transformations that have delivered cost reductions, efficiency gains, agility and competitive advantage. His experience spans across geographies, covering all business verticals in Retail like Food & Grocery, Apparels & Textiles, Furniture & Furnishing, Consumer Durables.
In this interview, Sunil discusses:
- How the retail landscape is being reshaped in the digital age
- New technologies in retail and how SPAR is using them
- Challenges SPAR faces in adopting various new technologies
- Technology predictions for 2020
- Advice for aspiring technology leaders
SPAR Hypermarkets in India is a result of a strategic partnership between Dubai based Landmark Group's Max Hypermarkets India Pvt. Ltd. & Amsterdam based SPAR International. The company started with one store in 1932 and now comprises of 12,500+ stores in 44 countries across 4 continents.