Alistair Dormer is Executive Vice President and Executive Officer at Hitachi Ltd.
In this video he talks about:
- How Globalization 4.0 is impacting the rail industry
- The new-age technologies that could impact Globalization 4.0
- What he is focusing on to improve the rail customer’s experience
- Human-machine harmony and how it is going to play out in the coming decade
- New skills that people will need in the coming decade
About Hitachi Ltd.
Founded over 100 years ago, Hitachi Ltd. is a recognized global technology leader with over 303,000 employees working at more than 800 Hitachi Group Companies in approximtely 70 countries. Hitachi has the mission of contributing to society through the development of superior, original technology and products in mind. Hitachi is a highly diversified company that operates eleven business segments: Information & Telecommunication Systems, Social Infrastructure, High Functional Materials & Components, Financial Services, Power Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Automotive Systems, Railway & Urban Systems, Digital Media & Consumer Products, Construction Machinery and Other Components & Systems.