Peter Pluim is the President of SAP Enterprise Cloud Services at SAP and a member of the SAP Global Executive Team. Peter advises customers across industries and geographies on adapting and managing a Cloud ERP environment to become more productive, resilient, and sustainable. A global business leader with more than 20 years of experience. Peter is a sought after thought-leader on digital transformation and building a cloud-first mindset and culture.
In this video he talks about:
- The leadership skill crucial in leading a transformation
- How being a cloud-focused organization change the mix of skills one needs
- How COVID has affected his team and changed the needs of his clients’ business transformation
- Some advances that SAP has made for easier and faster onboarding of customers
- Two things about managing people that he wished he had known early in his career
SAP’s strategy is to help every business run as an intelligent, sustainable enterprise. As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAPs help companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: SAP customers generate 87% of total global commerce. SAP’s machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. SAP helps give people and organizations deep business insight and fosters collaboration that helps them stay ahead of their competition. By simplifying technology, companies can consume SAP software the way they want – without disruption. SAP’s end-to-end suite of applications and services enables business and public customers across 25 industries globally to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives.