Patrick has over 25 years of experience in leading multi-national organizations and complex delivery portfolio management on a global level, advising F100 clients on PMO design and best practices, technology, organizational optimization and crisis management. He has created and led systems engineering, software, quality assurance, infrastructure design and implementation, large-scale network deployment, contract management and program/project management organizations. Today, Patrick leads IGT’s Global Program Management Office, reporting to the CTO, and is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of complex gaming systems across lottery, casino, video gaming, commercial services and product development.
In this video he talks about:
- The change in the gaming industry, including state lotteries and casino gambling, and in the customer experience of end-users.
- How digital technology is used to gain a better understanding of online gaming and the gaming consumer.
- How IGT handles the enormous number of transactions that it processes for state and national lotteries.
- The ways in which the gaming experience is changing.
- The principles that define his value system as a leader.
IGT is the global leader in gaming. It delivers entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, their solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. They have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility with more than 12,000 employees.