Michele Hughes, VP, IT & Global Business Services, has over 25 years of experience with P&G and has vast experience in delivering innovative services and solutions for Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and Finance. Michele has been located in multiple geographies for P&G, including UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Thailand, and the US. In 2015, Michele was appointed to her current position as Vice President for Global Business Services, Information Technology and My P&G Services.
In this video she talks about:
- How it feels to be a woman leader in a male dominated industry
- Challenges she has faced as a working mother
- The qualities that women have that could equip them to become strong leaders
- How her organization is enabling women empowerment at her workplace
- Her advice to aspiring women leaders
The Procter & Gamble Company, incorporated on May 5, 1905, is focused on providing branded consumer packaged goods to consumers around the world. The company operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby, Feminine & Family Care. The Company sells its products in approximately 180 countries and territories, primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, department stores, distributors, baby stores, specialty beauty stores, e-commerce, high-frequency stores and pharmacies.