Sam is a business-focused technology executive with over 30 years of experience. He is driven to optimize technology spend and architecture in order to enable efficiency and innovation for business units and customers.
In this video he talks about:
- The key qualities one needs to develop to distinguish oneself as a leader
- How technology is being used by Price Chopper Supermarkets to create a seamless customer experience
- How big data is transforming the retail industry
- How we can create and maintain human-machine harmony in retail using technology
- His technology predictions for the near future
About Price Chopper Supermarkets:
Price Chopper Supermarkets is a 4 billion-dollar regional grocery chain, which has more than 130 stores and is headquartered in Schenectady, New York. An innovative retailer, Price Chopper commits to serve its customers by providing an overall experience that earns their long-term loyalty.