As CIO, Laura is responsible for IHG’s strategic digital vision, including all technology systems and data worldwide. Previously, she was IHG's senior vice president of global solutions delivery, overseeing technology applications for guests, hotels, partners, and employees, as well as the company’s data and quality assurance programs. Before joining IHG, she held executive-level information technology roles at First Data Corporation, TD Ameritrade and the Montgomery County (Maryland) Housing Opportunities Commission.
In this interview, Laura discusses:
- How IHG is achieving diversity in its senior leadership roles
- How IHG is enhancing guests’ experience at hotels using digital technology
- Her experience as a woman technology leader
- Her experience as a mentor
- Advice to young women aspiring to be leaders