Lara Soave Swinburn is the Head of the Data Insights & Analytics function at ASDA. She is an accomplished Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing head equipped with a demonstrable record in leadership, operational governance and evolution of best-in-class BI functions for global organizations.
In this video she talks about:
- The role of Automation and Digitalization in changing business dynamics
- How ASDA is ensuring a seamless customer journey
- The evolution of the role of an IT leader in the digital era
- ASDA’s focus on diversity at workplace
- How Data is influencing business decisions in this digital age
ASDA is the second-largest supermarket chain in Britain. Besides its core supermarkets, the company also offers a number of other services, including financial services and a mobile phone provider that uses the existing EE network. From the beginning as the first UK discounter, ASDA’s offering to customers the very best value has been its driving force. ASDA built its business upon listening to their diverse range of customers and offering what they need.