As Global CIO for Church & Dwight, Gokey leads the comprehensive information technology agenda for the company. Prior to becoming CIO, he held various other roles at Church & Dwight covering mergers and acquisitions, cloud computing, application development, data warehousing, mobile computing, project management, infrastructure and operations, and outsourcing. During his 30-years career, Gokey has held IT leadership roles in the consumer products, IT consulting, financial, electrical and electronics, and medical industries, with companies such as Siemens, Paine Webber, National Westminister Bank, and Revlon.
In this video he talks about:
- What gives C&D a competitive edge
- How C&D ensures constant transformation and innovation to keep up with the with ever-evolving needs of consumers
- How C&D’s Analytics Center of Excellence helps extract useful information from data
- The challenges he has faced as a CIO in this fast-changing industry
- Some leadership lessons he has learned during his career
About Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight Co., Inc., a $4.15 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. They are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies, having outpaced the Standard & Poor's by more than three times over the last 10 years. As a testament to the strength of the company, Church & Dwight Co., Inc. was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industries, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER™, Trojan™, First Response™, Nair™, Spinbrush™, OxiClean™, Orajel™ and more.