John Thomson, currently Vice President and CIO at KBR, has more than 20 years of Information Technology experience in the offshore and hydrocarbons industry. He has a record as a leader and business partner who collaborates with other executives to use technology to transform and simplify business processes while delivering bottom line measurable benefits.
In this video he talks about:
- The biggest challenges he has faced as a CIO
- How to use technology to transform and simplify business processes while delivering bottom line measurable benefits
- How KBR is harnessing the power of data in an integrated network
- How KBR is ensuring safety at work for its employees
- The career advice he would give to people aspiring for success in his field
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses.