A 26-year veteran of Equinor, Åshild worked her way up from a job in catering on an offshore oil rig to CIO. Prior to her current position, she held roles in IT (Downstream), HR, and Leadership Development. Her current focus is on digital transformation and creating business value from IT. She is a member of the Executive Working Group of the World Economic Forum’s Digital Enterprise Project and was named 2019 Leader of the Year by Norway’s She Conference.
In her interview she talks about:
- Equinor’s strategy for digital transformation
- How cloud has a role to play in the journey of digital transformation
- The impact of data on the digital journey
- Experiences that have defined her as a woman leader
- Her advice to young women aspiring to be leaders